Thursday, April 9, 2009

Boot Scoot Boogie

A week ago, I headed out with my fellow academy graduates. I was attempting to break my reputation of being shy (some of you back home can stop laughing now) and I needed to blow off some serious steam after four 6 day work weeks.

So we headed out to the Wild Horse Saloon.

I do not own a cowboy hat (yet). I do not own cowboy boots (yet). I do...I mean...I did not know how to line dance.

I still need a cowboy hat and cowboy boots.

With the help of my academy mates Eryn and Lisa, I did learn to line dance and Boot Scoot Boogied the best my Yankee sense of rhythm could. And I had ALOT of fun doing it!

When I wasn't taking part in the moving lines of people, I was watching some of the serious, experienced line dancers (and there were alot of them!).

It was honesty something that I probably I wouldn't have done on my own and is not really my type of place (they have 50 cent Bud Lite nights, their highest end beer is Corona and jello shots are served in large syringe things by girls half my size) but, I would definatley go again with a group of people.

But, I still need that cowboy hat!

No comments: