Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow No! And for those of you who don't know, I'm kind of a big deal.

It happened. For the first time in history, it happened. Tulsa received more than 1.5 inches of snow after March 21st. We received almost 10 INCHES of big, flaked, wet snow on Saturday.

I was fortunate enough to be working during the worst of the storm which meant I got to see the city in the middle of a virtual blizzard. Unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures because I was on the job but, let me tell you, it was AMAZING! I was just so happy to be out and playing in the mess!

Dustin and I woke up Sunday morning and headed out for a walk heading north on our street instead of our usual walk to downtown.

This is not our house. We wish it was but it belongs to the neighbors three doors up.



Main St, Sand Springs



Dustin's Snow Alien



And then Sunday it hit a high of 65 degrees. Just like magic, the snow was gone and the tulips were up.

Little side note:

I had the honor of being interviewed for one of the most popular blogs here in Tulsa and in all of Oklahoma. I highly highly recommend it! It is the blog that my little blog wishes it could be when it grows up :) So thanks Tasha!!!!!!

http://www.tashadoestulsa.com/

No comments: