Thursday, February 18, 2010

A cooler blog than mine

Thanks to the Tulsa World, I was made aware of a cool new blog from here in Tulsa.

http://carlessintulsa.blogspot.com/

Dustin and I have given serious thought to becoming a single vehicle family. The idea is that we would have the two cars but really make a serious attempt to only use one to save money & lower our carbon footprint.

Ironically enough, after talking about it, the Saturn broke down (3 weeks ago) and that has put us in the position to live our lives with just one car. If it were up to me, it would have been at the mechanic and fixed by now. However, my loving & good intentioned husband believes he can fix it and so I am allowing my car to sit in the driveway til the day when he had time to tend to it :/

But, I digress.....

Carless in Tulsa is a phenomenal blog. I love how honest they are about the joys and not so joyful moments of living without a car. They certainly don't make it sound perfect but prove that is completely doable :)

Enjoy!

No comments: