Monday, December 14, 2009

The New 'Do Courtesy of Clary Sage College :)

So today I decided to treat myself to a little pampering and thanks to the girls at Clary Sage College (a cosmetology school here in Tulsa, http://www.clarysagecollege.com/clients), I am feeling so much better.

My sister Mandie gets her hair done by cosmetology students quite a bit in Manhattan and has always had wonderful experiences at a fraction of the cost. So while I was a little nervous about it, I figured that I can spend $12 at the Hair Cuttery or I can spend the same amount of money to have a student who is working with the best products available and being supervised learn something.

Britiney (I think I got that spelling right) was my stylist and she just really got it perfectly!

My hair was so super damaged from me not taking care of it and the fact that since I became preggers my hair & skin have no moisture. She ended up having to take 4 INCHES of wet hair off. That springs up to about 6 inches in curly hair. I also got a sensational deep conditioning. The final look is cute and sassy. I can't wait to start to playing with headbands and scarves and have some fun with my new shorter do :D

No comments: